Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding The Webclient

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zdfuzez

Regarding The Webclient Empty
PostSubject: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 am

Firstly i would like to appologise to the community and thank those of you who have stayed regardless of the situation

For those of you who don't know me then disregard this thread, it is not important to you.

There is no excuse i could give you guys to why i messed with the server.

I have spoken to sayfert explaining what he needs to do to fix the webclient and i have also provided him with the files so he can do so.

I am no longer playing on my EX-Staff account zdfuzez but instead will be playing on an alternative 'hidden' account.

I plan to become active on the forums but i will use this account as it doesn't compromise the secriciy of my new account.

- zdfuzez
Back to top Go down
Alphalfa
Admin
Alphalfa

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Andrew can you just tell me why you did it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://turmoilxrsps.forumotion.com
zdfuzez

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

I explained why above 0.0 if need anything else feel free to add me on msn or skype

Msn: murded2@ hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down
Alphalfa
Admin
Alphalfa

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 pm

No.. thats what your doing now.. :S not what you did..
Back to top Go down
https://turmoilxrsps.forumotion.com
zdfuzez

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 pm

It says that what i did can not be justified by an excuse / reason

i dont know why i did it.
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Apology accapted I suppose, seeing as you didn't completely ruin the server. Glad to have you back, and to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Webclient   Regarding The Webclient Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Webclient
Page 1 of 1