Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Webclient Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

Webclient Story Empty
PostSubject: Webclient Story   Webclient Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello TurmoilX.

Earlier today, Sayfert made an announcement which very briefly explained the situation. First off, thanks to him for reacting quickly while I was away.

Last night, one of our developers (not releasing their name publicly) decided to hack our servers web client and ip-banned one of our staff members and a dedicated donator.

Unfortunately, this leads me to say that the web client is now not working properly.

However, we still have the downloadable that is up and running and you can play through that.

Note: All of you're accounts are safe, all skills, items and various achievements are still there because they were saved on a separate file.

I know some people will quit - and that's okay, perfectly understandable. In response, I will be using all of our "emergency funds" towards direct advertising when the web client is released.

I'm SO sorry that this has happened, and I will make sure that it never happens again with the new web client. I'll be working many hours a day over the next week to get it the web client back up and playable again as will our other dedicated staff members and especially Sayfert, and I hope most of you choose to stick around.

Thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
Alphalfa
Admin
Alphalfa

Webclient Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webclient Story   Webclient Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Guys im sorry this has happend "zdfuzez" or as many of you know him as Andrew decided He was gonna fuck up the server because sayfert "asks for to many things" when he Just asked for the webclient files.

Webclient will be up soon.
Thanks for your patients.
Back to top Go down
https://turmoilxrsps.forumotion.com
cop909

Webclient Story Empty
PostSubject: ok   Webclient Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 pm

yeah, that's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webclient Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webclient Story   Webclient Story Icon_minitime