Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugestions from Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A T H

D E A T H

Sugestions from Death Empty
PostSubject: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey there Death again, and i was thinking of some things that could improve the server.
1) Maybe make the things in home closer together? (i know you said only things that add to the server but i thought it was something everyone would appreciate)
2) Adding the general store in other cities such as varrock, lumbridge, edgeville, etc.
3) making it to where you can loot the impling jars from the hunting skill. It would be nice not to have to teleport back and forth from home to hunter area to sell your impling jars. If you could just loot them for the money you could stay at hunter for longer periods of time.

Those are just a few suggestions i thought of in the day i have been playing. If i think of anymore i will be glad to share my thoughts. I hope you guys take these into consideration.

- Thanks, Death
Back to top Go down
Sayfert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

ill take some of these into consideration but i will need help with the looting i've never done hunter in real rs so have no clue what looting does
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Well when you catch a impling and you get one of those little bottles the first option when you right click on it says loot impling jar. I played one server where they made it to where that option actually worked. All it does is gives you money and makes the jar go away. This would be way easier than having to run back and forth selling them to doris.
I don't know anything about coding so i wouldn't know how to make this work. Maybe you could talk about it with your coder or something and see if he knows how.

- Death
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Hunter is already a very easy skill, probably one of the easiest to get 99 on the server. We need to add at-least some difficulty or effort into making the skill last longer.
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Well that's true but the easy way to solve that is to lower the xp you get from catching things.
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 pm

We will be lowering experience gained once the server grows and we get more players. For now, the majority of skills seem to be working out, I think that the impling idea is a good one, we just need to figure out a few other things first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions from Death   Sugestions from Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugestions from Death
Page 1 of 1