Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death here :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A T H

D E A T H

Death here :D Empty
PostSubject: Death here :D   Death here :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi i am Death! just joined today and am interested in the server. Turmoilx looks like it has a lot of potential and room to grow. Even though there are not many players on right now it looks like it will become bigger.
I am looking forward to playing this server and hope that I have a good time (:

-Death
Back to top Go down
Sayfert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death here :D   Death here :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Welcome i hope your right and it does turn out to be big i been doing my best to make it good for everyone Smile have fun in game and dont forget to invite all your friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

PostSubject: Re: Death here :D   Death here :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

Thank-you for joining, wish you best of luck in-game. Pleasure learning a little bit about you.
Back to top Go down
Alphalfa
Admin
Alphalfa

PostSubject: Re: Death here :D   Death here :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://turmoilxrsps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death here :D   Death here :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death here :D
Page 1 of 1