Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gambling Mages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A T H

D E A T H

Gambling Mages Empty
PostSubject: Gambling Mages   Gambling Mages Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I have a suggestion to make on the gambling system. When i was gambling i got up to 50m from 2m then lost it all. But that's not the point. After losing that money i got another 2m got up to 15m then i accidentally clicked the "five" button instead of blackjack. that 10m away and i ended but losing my money again.
I suggest that you have some kind of warning message when people click on the five button because that made me angry. If you could do that it might save some people a bit of money.

Back to top Go down
Sayfert
Admin

Gambling Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambling Mages   Gambling Mages Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 pm

i'll see what i can do but idk if you click on it kinda ur fault =\ but ill see
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

Gambling Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambling Mages   Gambling Mages Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 am

Well i didnt mean to click on five i meant to click blackjack but they are right next to each other ):

Gambling Mages Vdz6ms
Back to top Go down
Admin Elly

Admin Elly

Gambling Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambling Mages   Gambling Mages Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

still your fault, when gambling just slow down on clicking.
that might help you. lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gambling Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambling Mages   Gambling Mages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gambling Mages
Page 1 of 1