Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice to meet you! (Faith)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr Faith

Rawr Faith

Nice to meet you! (Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you! (Faith)   Nice to meet you! (Faith) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm Faith.

I'm new to Turmoil X as you can see but have not had the opportunity to actually get on to the server because the moment I joined it was offline for some reason, I hope this doesn't happen all the time because if I join i'll get addicted and want to play a lot.

Well first of all, I'm just a pretty fun guy that likes to joke around alot, I also like helping people quite abit. I'm actually on for quite a while a day so yeah, expect to see me alot! A weekday i'm on for like 3-5 hours, and on weekends it goes up to a REALLY high amount possibly up to 8+hours a day!

So yeah, that's me for now, I hope you see you in-game when it's online! (Hopefully alot.) Thanks for reading this all, I hope you enjoyed reading this epic thingymagig xD.<3

And one more thing... I'm a bawse!

~ Faith (Proud member of Turmoil X)
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you! (Faith)   Nice to meet you! (Faith) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Nice learning a little bit about you, thanks for joining. Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rawr Faith

Rawr Faith

PostSubject: Thanks man.   Nice to meet you! (Faith) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks man<3

~ Faith (Proud member of Turmoil X)
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you! (Faith)   Nice to meet you! (Faith) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 pm

COOL DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you! (Faith)   Nice to meet you! (Faith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you! (Faith)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turmoilx :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: