Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Server Update   Server Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I know many of you have been very eagerly waiting for our server to come back up from being disconnected from the web-client and host, as am I, and every other staff members too and the community.

Unfortunately, our servers owner, Sayfert, computer broke down yesterday, and there is no way of being able to play the server until he gets it back up and running again.

Sayfert's computer could be fixed with-in the next day, or it could be with-in the next week. We can not tell for sure as of now.

However, I will tell you, that our server will be back up as soon as possible and me, as well as two other staff members are working on a few updates in the mean time to ensure the server will be even better then the last time you played.

The server will be up soon, I am sorry for the inconvenience, to all of our dedicated members we sincerely apologize, and hope you will bare with us for these next few days until the server is back up.

On another note: Congratulations to our staff members for getting promoted. This leaves a few staff spots available to our community, and we will decide once the server is back up who is best fit for the job.

Thank-you all for you're understanding.
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

who was it that got promoted?
Back to top Go down
cop909

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: :D   Server Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 pm

i can't wait until the server gets back online. So ready for it.
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah me either. I am mostly excited about the new staff positions and am excited to see what all the helper can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Update
Page 1 of 1