Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps out of all

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stat tab bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A T H

D E A T H

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: Stat tab bug   Stat tab bug Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

I found an error in the skills tab that is kind of annoying. When i click on the skills tab and move the mouse over a skill it show how much xp i have in that skill and also i how much i have to the next level. Here's thing problem: Each time i go down the list in the skills tab to the next skill the little box that shows the xp moves to the right a little. So by the time i am half way down the list to about magic and below i cant see how much xp i have in that skill and how much i have left to the next level.
It is kind of annoying when i can't see how soon i am going to level up. I am sure a lot of people would like to see there xp in those skills to. Please consider fixing this minor error in your system.

-Thanks Death
Back to top Go down
Sayfert
Admin

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat tab bug   Stat tab bug Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

i will fix as soon as possible i have noticed this but its something small so i pushed it aside i will be realising a fix for it on the next update atm im busy redoing the whole drop system + lootshare when i release that update it will come with the fix for the xp message Smile

thank you for reporting this bug
Back to top Go down
D E A T H

D E A T H

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: New bug i found   Stat tab bug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

I am back with a new bug i found. You may have already noticed this but i am not sure. I went to barrows today and when i went in the ground the minimap went black. This is not unusual for most servers i played. But that is not the problem. The problem is when i come out of the ground the map is still black. I teleported home to see if it was just something that happened at barrows, but my map was still black. It only went back to normal after i relogged. It would be great if you could fix this in the next update so people will not have to relog after every barrows trip to see their map again.

- Thanks, Death
Back to top Go down
Sayfert
Admin

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat tab bug   Stat tab bug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am

yes i alrdy knew about this dont know what causes it but ill look into it
Back to top Go down
Mod Andi
Admin
Mod Andi

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat tab bug   Stat tab bug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 am

Your ingame name:
Description of the bug:
Picture/video of the bug:
You must use this layout when reporting a bug.

-We are aware of this bug, although it is not a very crucial bug, it still counts as a flaw. Should be fixed soon. Thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat tab bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat tab bug   Stat tab bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stat tab bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turmoilx :: Server :: Bugs-
Jump to: